Friday, March 27, 2015

"Paparazzi Princess" by Jen Calonita

                     "Paparazzi Princess" by Jen Calonita
                                        By: Natasha S
   "Paparazzi Princess" by Jen Calonita is a book once again following the lifer of Kaitlin Burke, top actress, maybe. It's a continuation of the series "Secrets of my Hollywood Life", which I have reviewed before. This time, Kaitlin meets Lauren and Ava, two other actresses who have evil intents, but Kaitlin doesn't knoe that. She starts to hang out with them, which causes tension on her best friend relationship with Liz. When Ava and Lauren hang out more and more with Kaitlin, hey start to ask her to steal clothes and merchandise, just for the fun of it. Not knowing what to do and seeing that there were no paparazzi, she does it. No one notices, but she feels guilty about it. When it becomes their regular schedule now, she thinks that its weird that she is doing it because she never would've done if it wasn't for a Laura and Ava. Liz finds out about thin though and it gets weird between them. Their friendship is falling apart, and she can't do anything about it. She lets go of her friendship wroth Liz, which kills her inside. When the paparrazi find or about what she had been doing, she feels like her life is gone. What will happen to their friendship? Read to find out!!!

This book was the worst of them so far because it wasn't really interesting to read. It is definetely not the worst book I have ever read. It was still attention grabbing, but just not as attention- grabbing as the rest  of her books. I would still rate it a 4/5 because it was good read. This book didn't really play to your emotions as much as the others, but was still good.

I would say that the theme is "Don't let your peers influence your thoughts and actions." This is because throughout the whole book, Ava and Lauren were peers to Kaitlin and they  made her do bad decisions that she wouldn't have done if it was Liz (because Liz would never do that). 

I would recommend this book to anyone who likes a funny read with lots of serious topics (like stealing and theft). The age range I would say would be any middle school or high schooler who likes a humorous topic associated with a serious kind of deeper-level topics.

I how you will read the series and hope you liked this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment